We've successfully tested placing multiple objects on the bed. The number of objects you can fit on the forming bed really depends on the height, width and shape of the objects you’re trying to mold. There need to be 4cm around each object for it to form correctly. Have some fun trying different combinations, to see what works!
Articles in this section
- Setting up your FormBox for your first Form
- How much pressure should I apply when lowering the trays of my FormBox?
- Why is it difficult to remove my object from the form?
- How do I know when my sheet is ready?
- Which template shapes are compatible with my FormBox?
- How do I clean the vacuum plate?
- Turning the FormBox off
- Turning the timer sound off
- Is the FormBox safe for children to use?
- What can you do with the FormBox?