Hot… but not too hot! Try to keep your hot casting materials below 50 degrees celsius to avoid damaging your molds.
Articles in this section
- What can I use to make a template?
- What materials can I use with the FormBox?
- How do I design 3D printed templates for the FormBox?
- How do I get a smooth surface on my forms?
- What thickness of material can I use with the FormBox?
- At what temperature should I pour hot liquids into my molds?
- What can be added to cast sheets after they have been formed?