Ensure that your prints are as smooth as possible. Some SLA resins can be porous, which results in tighter forms that may be harder to remove from your template.
Articles in this section
- How much pressure should I apply to the top handles of my FormBox?
- Why is my template getting stuck in the mold?
- How do I know when my plastic is ready?
- How do I use SLA prints in the FormBox?
- Which template shapes are compatible with my FormBox?
- How do I clean the vacuum plate?
- Turning the FormBox off
- Turning the timer sound off
- Is the FormBox safe for children to use?
- What can you do with the FormBox?