Ensure that your prints are as smooth as possible. Some SLA resins can be porous, which results in tighter forms that may be harder to remove from your template.
Articles in this section
- Setting up your FormBox for your first Form
- How much pressure should I apply when lowering the trays of my FormBox?
- Why is it difficult to remove my object from the form?
- How do I know when my sheet is ready?
- How do I use SLA prints in the FormBox?
- Which template shapes are compatible with my FormBox?
- How do I clean the vacuum plate?
- Turning the FormBox off
- Turning the timer sound off
- Is the FormBox safe for children to use?