When setting up your FormBox for the first time, follow these easy steps for everything to work smoothly.
- Plug the vacuum into the back of the FormBox.
- Plug the FormBox into the wall.
- Turn the vacuum on, it will not make any noise while its on.
- Turn the FormBox on.
- Turn the temperature to the heat you want, depending on which sheets you're using.
- Put your sheet on the bottom bed, pull the top tray down and lock in the handles.
- Pull the trays up to the top and wait for the plastic to be ready to form.
- When you pull the handles down to form over your object, the Formbox will activate the vacuum and it will start making noise while it forms.
- Wait 15 seconds after you've formed your object to allow it to cool down, then remove from the bed.